justin bieber shirtless pics

justin bieber shirtless pics. justin bieber shirtless new
  • justin bieber shirtless new



  • evilgEEk
    Sep 5, 12:14 AM
    ...or on 25 September (Photokina)...
    Oye, I hope it's sooner than that. I want to buy a mini for my office, but I can't wait that long. The 12th is about as long as I can wait, so come on Apple, help me out! :D





    justin bieber shirtless pics. Justin Bieber shirtless in
  • Justin Bieber shirtless in



  • marksman
    Mar 26, 04:18 PM
    Hardcore gaming will never change to the extent it doesn't need a controller and as such the market isn't going to change. Sure I can't wait until I play starcraft or the like on an ipad, but I won't be ditching any of my consoles.

    You clearly lack any sort of vision. You couldn't be more wrong about the future of gaming.





    justin bieber shirtless pics. justin-ieber-shirtless-pic_0.
  • justin-ieber-shirtless-pic_0.



  • lordonuthin
    Mar 4, 10:40 PM
    congrats to SciFrog for 5 million points for MacRumors!

    Ditto!

    I see some new folks putting up some points, designed, DistortedLoop, and MAcProCPO is back at it again, thanks for the effort to those and other newbies!

    I had a problem with the MacPro after I upgraded to a 3 SSD raid for booting ... I forgot to set the machine to NOT go to sleep, DUH! I could not figure out why it was timing out of folding every so often with the remote Linux boards that I'm ssh'd into from the Mac. NOW that I have that figured out my points will pick up again. It was still impressive just running the 6 GPU's and 2 win clients at about 50k per day!





    justin bieber shirtless pics. Justin Bieber Shirtless
  • Justin Bieber Shirtless



  • 4God
    Aug 29, 03:32 PM
    Well, may be off topic but the shipping times on the MacBooks has been inreasing on the Apple Store online U.S. since yesterday. They were at 3-5 business days yesterday and now they're all at 5-7. Could be something, could be nothing.

    EDIT: Also, the 17" iMac was at 24 hrs and the 20" iMac was at 1-2 business days when I checked yesterday and now they are both at 1-2 business days.





    justin bieber shirtless pics. Tags: ieber fever, justin
  • Tags: ieber fever, justin



  • ohaithar
    Nov 27, 12:48 AM
    This poster
    http://images5.cpcache.com/product/71837185v4_350x350_Front.jpg





    justin bieber shirtless pics. Justin Bieber Shirtless lol
  • Justin Bieber Shirtless lol



  • vincenz
    Feb 25, 02:07 PM
    picture

    How is that iMac floating in the air like that? Unless mine eyes deceive me.





    justin bieber shirtless pics. new justin bieber shirtless
  • new justin bieber shirtless



  • TTarkas
    Apr 21, 11:27 AM
    Is Al Frankin running for president again? :rolleyes:

    At least he's got a birth certificate. Although I think it refers to Stewart Smalley or something like that.

    Watch this issue to be linked to net neutrality in a heartbeat, and the logical .. cough: BS cough: .. conclusion that the government should make all rules for consumer devices and electronic signals.





    justin bieber shirtless pics. Justin Bieber Goes Shirtless
  • Justin Bieber Goes Shirtless



  • extrafuzzyllama
    Sep 30, 01:00 AM
    anyone bought those clear gel tpu cases or the non clear tpu cases from ebay i am thinking of buying a few since they r $2 each





    justin bieber shirtless pics. Justin Bieber Shirtless In
  • Justin Bieber Shirtless In



  • theBB
    Jul 18, 04:38 PM
    About your claim that movies down take advantage of surround sound, you cannot be more wrong. Are you still watching VHS? Almost all DVDs using Dolby Digital 5.1 encoding and some better ones use DTS (which I love). These make a huge difference. Again, looking at the tech savvy customers that are early adopters, you have to think about movies like iRobot, Star Wars, War of the Worlds, Batman Begins, Spider Man 1 and 2, Bourne Supremacy, etc. These DVDs have impressive sound that cannot be expressed in stereo.
    I know they are encoded with these formats, but very few DVDs actually take advantage of "directional" abilities of them. Yes, 5 speaker systems make you feel a bit more immersed in sound compared to just 2 small speakers on your TV. However, very few movies I watch gives me the feeling that something coming from behind just whizzed by me on the left side or some animal just roared or chirped on the right. Among these very few might be Bourne Supremacy or Star Wars, but liked I've said, a lot of movies just don't even bother working on that angle.





    justin bieber shirtless pics. cute pics of justin bieber
  • cute pics of justin bieber



  • lowbatteries
    May 2, 06:37 PM
    But my iPhone is far more limited than my first Windows PC in that regard. Even with Windows 95 I could go from one app to another while letting the other on load in the background. iOS freezes everything. If I want a video to upload on Facebook, I have no choice but to keep the app open until it's done. On my PC, I can start the upload and then move on to other things while the process is completing.

    I find moving to non-true multitasking as a step backward, not a step forward. As you said, out systems capabilites are able to do so much more. I can be playing a computer game, hit the Windows key, and open a media player and never see a drop in performance. Why limit your computer to one task at a time? Kind of defeats the point of multi-core processors.

    I upload large videos all the time on my iPhone, in the background. This has been built in since multitasking was introduced (if an app you are using doesn't do this, that's the developers fault).

    Weird. When I ask someone a yes/no question, I expect a yes/no response.

    Do you understand what I mean?




    justin bieber shirtless pics. justin bieber shirtless pics
  • justin bieber shirtless pics



  • ChrisA
    Jul 18, 03:28 PM
    How many of you who buy DVDs watch them more then once? More then twice? More than 20 times? Ok I've bought videos for my kids whaen they were in preschool nd they watched the same video 20 times in a row over a two week priod. So I'll aks "how many adults would want to watch the same DVD multiple times?" I figure almost no one would. So why buy a video. Renting seems the best. So now what you do is find a rental outfit that has the best terms

    Apple will have the problem of balancing video quality with download times. I think a DVD quality feature film can be compressed down to 1GB. That's hours of time for most people so I doubt they will ofer that quality. So who wants to watch a poor quality movie? Someone I'm sure won't care and all Apple needs is 0.1% of the market to sell millions





    justin bieber shirtless pics. Justin Bieber shirtless in
  • Justin Bieber shirtless in



  • MicroByte
    Sep 13, 07:20 AM
    It does not. With this new glass, I don't feel I need one. A screen protector is far softer and would take more damage in dents and scratches, not to mention expensive (and a pain) to replace.

    One more question. For the glass side, if you were to put it face down on a table or flat surface, would the glass make contact or is there a pretty good space?

    I used to love that I could do this with the Incase slider for my 3G iPod Touch.





    justin bieber shirtless pics. justin bieber shirtless
  • justin bieber shirtless



  • johnnyham
    Jun 24, 10:52 AM
    As is the norm for most rumored Apple products... it's been done before to some extent. In this case, a company in Valencia, CA, humorously called Troll Touch (http://www.trolltouch.com) (wonder if they hang out on forums much?) performs touchscreen upgrades to virtually any Mac product. As I understand it, the majority of their customers are businesses (http://www.tomsguide.com/us/macworld-touchscreen-mac,news-417.html) that use touchscreen iMacs as point of sale machines, equipped with the [/url="http://www.xsilva.com"]Lightspeed POS[/url] software. And no, POS does not stand for what you call your '79 Ford Pinto.

    I could see there being a strong market for systems like these, especially considering the markup Apple could put on them. I've worked heavily with Radiant POS systems which run XP Embedded and used a few other XP Pro software packs and CE based devices - most of which crashed on a weekly basis. When running a retail/restaurant business, the last thing you want is to lost precious time and customers due to a faulty system. Macs have a great reputation with not crashing, so I can see why a smart business owner would see the advantage of investing in a few of these.

    As for incorporating iOS in there, I could see it being a very light "embedded" version of OS X that would be great for running on smaller, less powerful computers - much like XP Embedded. Kind of like what it is already, except capable of being run on other hardware platforms.

    And finally, I could see an iMac-based Surface-like Mac. You know, tabletop computing and all. Not as much market, but pretty dang cool, even if Microsoft has done it before. We all know Apple's always trying to one-up Microsoft.

    Be as it may though, I couldn't see Apple pumping out a consumer-level touchscreen iMac. For anything other than light, 15 minute usage, it would be a real pain. I couldn't see many non-business owners buying one. I'm putting my money (har har) on seeing an Apple produced iMac POS either running OS X or a slightly beefed up form of iOS. What do you think about the name OS X$?





    justin bieber shirtless pics. superstar Justin Bieber is
  • superstar Justin Bieber is



  • andrew050703
    Nov 15, 08:04 AM
    Gosh, I'll be able to email and type Word docs SO much faster!! :p

    yup, and my webpages will load in the blink of an eye... definitely worth whatever apple will charge. ;)

    seriously though, how hard is it to get a program to multi-thread? (if thats the right term; being a complete programming novice, i've no idea)





    justin bieber shirtless pics. justin bieber pics shirtless.
  • justin bieber pics shirtless.



  • jace88
    Jan 4, 03:12 AM
    Evos are awesome cars! How fast is your model 0-60


    Thanks :) Manufacturer claims it's low 5's, but I think it's closer to 5.5 (stock). Whilst I've got some mods on it (intake/exhaust), I recently detuned it because the aftermarket tune I was running was misfiring when WOT (might've been cool to teenagers watching from the side of the road but scared the heck out of me as I don't want engine trouble!).





    justin bieber shirtless pics. Justin Bieber Shirtless In
  • Justin Bieber Shirtless In



  • neko girl
    Mar 20, 11:38 AM
    Several court rulings have placed the rights of Gay people above the rights of people holding religious beliefs.
    I'm all for the distribution of the app on grounds of free speech (which may or may not apply to a curated app store like Apple's). However, I do like the ignorant statement you just made here, that I've quoted.

    Can you give me an example where the basic RIGHTS of a religious person was violated by upholding gay rights?





    justin bieber shirtless pics. Justin Bieber has a 6-pack!
  • Justin Bieber has a 6-pack!



  • sochrisash
    Jan 6, 05:40 AM
    Woot I'm not the only one!

    Here is mine. 72 Super beetle.

    http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/7638/img0174ix.jpg (http://img600.imageshack.us/i/img0174ix.jpg/)

    Love the colour! nice





    justin bieber shirtless pics. +justin+ieber+shirtless+
  • +justin+ieber+shirtless+



  • the20pointmay
    Apr 2, 08:20 PM
    I wasn't sure this was an iPad commercial at first when I saw it during the Butler game; to me it seemed more serious than any other Apple ad that has been released before. But in that sense, you can feel similar emotions to the video they showed during the iPad 2 introduction that went through the year of the first iPad. That's not just selling a product, that's loving a product.





    justin bieber shirtless pics. Justin Bieber �Shirtless�
  • Justin Bieber �Shirtless�



  • im_to_hyper
    Jul 19, 03:47 PM
    Other than recently, how often have Mac sales been in the million+ a quarter? Didn't 2002 or something only see that many shipped the entire year?





    Millah
    Apr 27, 01:00 AM
    You got me there. Here's a bit of interesting tech trademark trivia (Microsoft vs Lindows):



    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microsoft_v._Lindows

    Exactly. I find it quite funny people don't understand that the "Windows" brand is referring to the windowed metaphor on desktop GUIs. So, Windows technically is just as generic as App store, considering all desktop UIs use the Window metaphor for displaying content.

    But I think we'd all agree that when you hear the term windows, you think of Microsofts OS. Thats the exact same thing going on here with App store. Companies trademark "generic" terms all the time. Most trademarks ARE generic. But once it becomes used to associate a brand or product, its no longer generic.





    McBeats
    Mar 24, 06:47 PM
    this is AWESOME news for all the hackintosh people out there.

    Although, my Radeon HD5570 isn't on this 'supported' list, I still got it to work... all resolutions including quartz extreme enabled. :D:D:D





    MBX
    Jan 12, 11:22 AM
    I figured out the secret air message!

    What falls out of the air? ... Apple (s)



    riiiiiiiigght...





    kelving525
    Oct 6, 11:16 PM
    The volume buttons are a little stiff, though the sleep/wake button is perfect. I'm hoping the volume buttons will loosen up a bit over time. I can adjust them pretty easily with my pointer finger when held in my right hand, but I can't do it very well with my thumb when holding in my left hand.

    I completely agree with you on this, the sleep/wake button is fine using either left or right, BUT the volume rocker is not convenient when using left hand, but right hand is ok.





    kidwithdimples
    Feb 20, 03:39 PM
    Who's the gal? ;)
    She looks like Mila Kunis.