tattoo ideas pictures

tattoo ideas pictures. Animal Tattoos Ideas
  • Animal Tattoos Ideas



  • emw
    Sep 23, 01:27 PM
    Where *is* the U.S. refurb store, anyway? Didn't there used to be a link on the front page of the Apple store?
    It's still there - on the bottom right by the SAVE sign...



    more...


    tattoo ideas pictures. Cool cross tattoo designs are
  • Cool cross tattoo designs are



  • King Cobra
    Jul 2, 05:09 PM
    I'm so glad that "Are you sure" is built into 10.2. I must have hit Restart instead of Shutdown, or Restart instead of Sleep, at least 20 times in 10.1, and at least another 10 times in 10.2. This feature has saved me at least 30 minutes in computer usage and about $60 in hard Pro Mouse ass-kicking.



    more...


    tattoo ideas pictures. Tattoo Elements � Isolated
  • Tattoo Elements � Isolated



  • appleguy123
    Mar 8, 10:27 PM
    Aye!
    http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1078/1405414337_338ecffb7f.jpg



    more...


    tattoo ideas pictures. half sleeve tattoo designs
  • half sleeve tattoo designs



  • MikePA
    Feb 20, 06:46 PM
    His point is that it doesn't matter who is right and who is wrong, or what is or isn't legal. What matters is who can maintain a long strung-out legal battle (Sony) and who can't (the average person).

    And who will Apple drag into a 'long strung-out legal battle'?



    more...


    tattoo ideas pictures. Angel Tattoo Ideas
  • Angel Tattoo Ideas



  • ViNESWiNGMAN
    Nov 16, 12:26 PM
    no. but if you want better 'sound quality' then use a higher quality compresion (192 kbps instead of 128 kbps it makes a difference and sounds MUCH better than the 96 kbps that some mp3 players compress at). with 40 GB or the new 60 GB photo iPod availble you should have plenty of room for a better compresion.

    I always rip to the highest compression rate, or uncompressed.. My problem with the ipod was that at loud volumes it distorted. The problem is with the signal-to-noise ratio on the device..


    I'll look into the JBL Creatures... But I think I'm going to have a hard time replacing my THX 2.1 Klipsch speakers. I'm going to see how good they look alongside my mac.. I dont know if you guys have heard these speakers before, but they are amazing!

    Thanks for the suggestions.



    more...


    tattoo ideas pictures. Sun Tattoo Designs For Women
  • Sun Tattoo Designs For Women



  • Isoparm
    Mar 9, 12:30 PM
    No, see that's the problem. I can't figure out how to forward request to IP #2 to the server on the alternate ports.

    It always goes to the server on port 80 (apache).

    What I need to figure out is how to get the request on that 2nd IP to forward to the alternate ports (where the ruby server is running).



    more...


    tattoo ideas pictures. Tattoos Ideas From Miami Ink
  • Tattoos Ideas From Miami Ink



  • entropybran
    Jan 21, 09:43 PM
    I have a slight predicament. I recently deleted iChat because I was having major issues with it. (was hanging OSX) I tried to use Pacifist to extract it off the installation CDs, but my disk 2 is damaged rendering it unreadable.
    Is there any other way possible of getting ichat back?

    I must also note that I also deleted the receipt copy by mistake. :(


    thanks,

    Bran



    more...


    tattoo ideas pictures. Tattoos Designs For Men On
  • Tattoos Designs For Men On



  • John.B
    Dec 24, 09:33 AM
    Requires the updated version of the me.com Calendar. I keep meaning to upgrade since I finally meet all the prereqs, but so many people had issues when they first rolled this out that I just haven't budgeted the time (to fix what it might screw up in my calendards) to get this done.

    roadbloc, I see what you mean, but it would be nice to be able to add an event on a friend's computer and still be able to get the alert on my iPhone. Right now I can create an event on me.com but the actual alert has to be set up from my iPhone (or from Calendar on my Mac).



    more...


    tattoo ideas pictures. dragon tattoo designs
  • dragon tattoo designs



  • alust2013
    May 6, 03:41 PM
    I am going to be picking up my new 27" iMac at the store tomorrow. For the past 4 years I have been using a 24" Dell at 1920x1200. Since the 27" iMac is 2560x1140, do most people run it at native or something lower?

    I am looking forward to the increased screen size so I can have more rows/columns viewable, but not sure I want them any smaller.

    I sit about 24-30" away from the screen.

    How would the 27" look at something lower?

    It wouldn't be any smaller, as the screen is bigger and spreads the extra out for a similar pixel density. If you try to run it at 1920x1080, not only will it look bad, but you won't be able to fit more on the screen, regardless of physical size.



    more...


    tattoo ideas pictures. all tattoo ideas for you on
  • all tattoo ideas for you on



  • Sun Baked
    Sep 23, 12:26 PM
    Damn ... seems like a lot of us have ruined our interviewability with you. http://forums.macrumors.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=11368&stc=1

    But people like that are almost annoying as the pompous fools that think they are better than everyone else, and deserve each and every mugging they get.



    more...


    tattoo ideas pictures. tattoo design
  • tattoo design



  • marlomarizza
    May 5, 06:36 PM
    Hi MacRumors people! I've only just joined so I can ask my question, but in the past have found a lot of help in the forums form other people's questions :-}

    My Mac specs:

    Mac Pro ? OS X 10.6.7
    Processor: 2.93 GHz Quad-core Intel Xeon
    Memory: 6GB 1066 MHz DDR3
    Graphics Cards: I have 2 NVIDIA GeForce GT 120
    Displays: 2 Dell 24" LCD displays currently (had one 24" and one 22" last week before I swapped out the small one) (24"s: e248WFPb and 22": 2208WFPt)

    Problemo:
    My monitors are freaking out. I have a screen shot to show what I mean (it's hard to describe). I have had this computer (work computer) since August 2010. The 2nd graphics card was installed a month later by out IT guy.

    About 2 months ago I started having weird screen rendering issues. They affected both screens, but were significantly worse on one of them (covering the entire screen on one, and only animations/vids on the other {such as animated gifs on a website, youtube vids, .mov/.avi files})

    I asked my IT guy and he thought it could be one of the graphics cards - but each monitor is attached to a separate graphics card.

    I called the Apple support hotline and the guy there told me he couldn't diagnose anything, and that I should take it to an Apple store and get a diagnostic test run on it (in case it was other hardware such as the motherboard)

    I took it to the Apple store and the Genius ran diagnostics for 2 days (so he told me), and said they didn't find anything wrong, and they didn't see any display issues (but it was hooked up to 2 Apple displays)

    So I brought it back, hooked up my 22' and 24" and had no issues for a couple days. Then they started again - this time reversed sides (i plugged my monitors into the opposite graphics cards). Finally today, I swapped the worse one (the 22) out. This made the issues on the 24 worsen, and the new one i plugged in (with a new cable too) has been fine except for videos (the video are is choppy, but not the UI/screen animations).

    OK, sorry if that's confusing, I am just at my wit's end!
    I am by no means tech savvy, I just use my computer everyday.

    Usually I am running Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign at the same time (though problems occur when none are running), as well as Safari (the company website has embedded videos) and Firefox - using Eloqua.com (which features a browser based UI for email management - company stuff), and Outlook 2011.

    My thoughts on what it could be:
    - Dell and Mac not friendly with each other?
    - an embedded video causing it?
    - a script in Safari?
    - a script in Eloqua on Firefox

    Help!!!!!



    more...


    tattoo ideas pictures. Tattoo Design
  • Tattoo Design



  • Looon
    Apr 19, 04:01 PM
    You will be severely disappointed at how bad games run on a macbook



    more...


    tattoo ideas pictures. Tattoo Ideas for Women
  • Tattoo Ideas for Women



  • nagromme
    Nov 10, 06:22 AM
    I still have a MOD library on my Amiga that I plan to port to my Mac sometime. Meanwhile they play in SoundTracker, I think it's called. I remember how impressed people were with my music library playing from my computer... in the early 90s :)

    I liked playing with MED/OctaMED too. And Aegis Sonix.

    I think Linux-on-iPod needs a mod player :)



    more...


    tattoo ideas pictures. Find Free Tattoo Designs
  • Find Free Tattoo Designs



  • zedsdead
    Mar 19, 06:06 AM
    How does the Mac Mini handle itself when being used directly with a large TV?

    I have a 1080p TV, 46" and plan to use it as a computer to show people how to use iPhoto and iMovie and such. I had my MacBook Air hooked up, and it worked fine as a second monitor but there was minor lag at times. When the Air was hooked up to my Apple 24" LED there is no lag at all so I was wondering if the screen size has anything to do with it.

    Does the Mini handle this situation well? I am currently waiting for the refresh, but wanted some opinions in case this has been an issue or not.



    more...


    tattoo ideas pictures. chinese tattoos designs design
  • chinese tattoos designs design



  • plinden
    May 3, 05:37 PM
    Have you been jailbreaking an iOS device? (edit: need to remember to refresh page before submitting...)



    more...


    tattoo ideas pictures. Tattoos Ideas And More
  • Tattoos Ideas And More



  • juliancs
    May 22, 04:51 PM
    deleted



    more...


    tattoo ideas pictures. New Pictures of Tattoo Designs
  • New Pictures of Tattoo Designs



  • dross
    Sep 16, 03:23 PM
    Way Cool. Now all you need is an airport and a sat conection and you would be world-wide moble.



    more...


    tattoo ideas pictures. compliments her wave tattoo
  • compliments her wave tattoo



  • wolrabn
    May 1, 04:12 PM
    Thanks for the response,

    In all honestly that's something I'm not 100 percent sure on. The guy that had the phone before me knows nothing other than how to use it and as its always been in dfu I havemt been able to check. However as I have jailbroke with redsn0w on cust firmwar 4.2 I would assume its been updated to the ipad baseband? Although as it reverts back to dfu I can't even be sure the jailbreak has been succesful....

    Rather puzzled by it to say the least. I've done some reading on using iRecovery so going to try that later on and see how it goes- I'm ocd when it comes to fixing stuff like this so really don't want to call it quits!!

    Do you think the baseband would have an effect on it failing restores?



    more...


    tattoo ideas pictures. American Eagle Tattoo Designs
  • American Eagle Tattoo Designs



  • szark
    Jul 22, 05:37 PM
    Most users ever online was 1112 on 07-22-2002 at 10:17 AM

    Wow! :eek:





    Rapmastac1
    Sep 16, 01:29 AM
    I'm very detailed when it comes to taking care of my iTunes library. I have almost 6,000 songs and I average about 80 new songs a month (mostly cd compilations). I rarely every buy actual physical cds unless it's for an album I really love, so it gets the shelf treatment.

    I use all the fields rather normally. I prefer to only have a few basic Genres which I then break down under the "Grouping" tag. I use various tags for various reasons. I use the grouping for the sub-genre, and naming the record label. The lyrics tab is used as a way to put track-lists in songs that are one continuous track. The comments section is used for tracks that are complete (aka they have all the track information and album art embedded into the file itself). And once every year I have a program that runs through and finds the BPM of each track.

    Now don't even get me started on playlists and playlist folders.





    clayj
    Feb 2, 08:16 PM
    I was suppose to trade this to another member, but the member Never ship his as agreed, I was able to have mine sent back to me, he just printed a label and never shipped...


    So I am looking to trade this phone for a unlocked 4G iphone, Must work on Tmoble, I have tons of refs here and sold over 100 items....

    Please PM me if you want to trade really need it ...I also do not use MP3 or videos so a 4G is great :)

    you will also get the 100.00 rebate....Sorry to interject, but it's too late at this point to get the rebate code from Apple unless you've already obtained it.





    arkitect
    Feb 23, 07:10 AM
    nope. i think its just for their paper trail and tax reasons :S
    theyre a pretty BIG drinks company
    Nothing stops them from trading with you as a free-lancer… and as far as HMRC is concerned as long as you pay your taxes…

    Anyway. To start up here's a decent link with good info.
    http://www.businesslink.gov.uk/bdotg/action/layer?r.s=tl&topicId=1073858805
    Good luck…





    HelloPanda
    Apr 22, 06:04 PM
    I apologize if I may have violated the rules with regard to asking a question about selling an item, it's not may intention to come here to pawn something off.

    As for my friend, we have known each other since kindergarten (now in our 30s) and I originally offered to give it to him for free but he insisted on paying a fair-market price.

    I wouldn't sell it to a friend. Help him find a seller instead.





    Surf Monkey
    Oct 21, 12:28 PM
    I have an LC 475 that's clock chipped to 33mhz. It's basically the 575 without the built in monitor. In my experience with the box, the last really stable and useful system to run on it was 7.6. I wouldn't put 8 on it.

    Now, having said that, I think the OPTIMAL system to run on a 475/575 is System 7.1.x. It's easily the fastest, most stable and most solid in terms of functional features for that hardware platform IMO. 7.6 is a great system, but I think it needs a little more juice than the 475/575 can offer.